Sunday, January 1, 2012

wire bow DIY

Hello all! I've come to you with an easy DIY today that you can experiment with to make some trendy-cute jewelry. I found a few spools of colored wire in my closet the other day and this is what I came up with!



1. Make a simple loop in the wire like so


2. Loop around in the other direction so the wire looks like a bow-tie


3. Finish up by looping the wire around the middle once more to pull the whole thing together


And there you go! I made a whole string of these, then added a little loop-and-hook clasp on the end and turned it into a bracelet, but I think these bows are so cute there could be a million other uses for them :3


Thanks for reading & I hope you're having a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute! :)
    -Katie
    www.punkprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like barbed wire! Except it won't poke you :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading comments makes my day! Don't be afraid to leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!